4 St Pierre aiguillettes
8 asparagus tips
1 bag of frozen asparagus
8 piquillo peppers chopped in small dices
1 jar of walnut dijon mustard "Edmond Fallot"
salt, butter, virgin olive oil, fleur de sel (sea salt).
1. Cook the frozen asparagus in boiling, salted water.
2. Cool it down then mix it and strain it. Season.
3. Cook the asparagus tips in water, then cool them down. When setting up, roll them in the olive oil and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
4. Pan-sear the aiguillettes in the olive oil, on the skin side. Season with salt. Finish off cooking 2 mins. in an oven at 120°C.
5. Just before serving add the walnut mustard and piquillo pepper mixture to your filets.